Followers

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Colette Guimond

  1.  More great pics of the massive Colette Guimond here, check out the awesome workout clip of her doing her back. It's crazy how Colette has grown since she began way back in the 80s. Just think she used to be tiny, a shade over 100 lbs, now she's as big and muscular as they come.  Colette is passionate about bodybuilding and here's what she has to say about it.  

Colette says:
I’ve worked out since 1987. When I do something, I do it all the way or I don’t do it! I like huge muscle size on females, and this is what I’ve been focused on since the beginning. Too bad there are only a few of us around.

video



video

3 comments:

  1. For Colette, I totaly adore the fact that she was willing and able to replace her tits with muscles.
    Her pecs are bigger than any implant could be.
    She is a role model and I hope that many fbbs will take her as inspiration to go the same way.
    For her other acomplishments, Gentleman conceal..
    Unfortunally, Colette is sooo small, 1,57m Im I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she's only 5'1'' which makes her 175lbs even more impressive. What do you mean other accomplishments ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Colette! Super muscular all over, rock hard and vascular. PECS PECS PECS!

    ReplyDelete